Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Which basketball shoes should I get jordan big fund, reebok showstopper, jordan cp or jordan ol skool?

Jordan CP or Jordan ol' Skool


They're both comfortable and lightweight, which is typical of air Jordans fortunately.


I prefer the CPs because Chris Paul is my idol and they look pretty hot.


It's really all up to you, but I think the CPs are better for running the point.





If you're not in a rush though, I would suggest you wait for the CPs to come out with better colorways





Good luck! I wish I could get new basketball shoes

Which basketball shoes should I get jordan big fund, reebok showstopper, jordan cp or jordan ol skool?
Jordan's because they look cool and feel great
Reply:Well Jorden skool would be my second pick. But I think the cp3 shoes feel the best and I play the best in them. and right now Chris paul is having the best season ever and michel Jorden isn't even making these shoes he is getting paid like 20 million dollors just to put his name on them. Jorden shoes are my favorite but I like the cp3 a little more.



Credit Rating

No comments:

Post a Comment