Sunday, March 14, 2010

Where can I buy a pair of size 1 Starbury basketball shoes?

These retail only through Steve and Barry's stores, of which I live 3.5 hours from the nearest one. I have tried ebay, but they never have size 1.

Where can I buy a pair of size 1 Starbury basketball shoes?
Go to Steven Berry's! They have all sizes. There is a boys and mens section. These shoes go pretty fast. I hope you have good luck finding the shoe. Well what you could do to keep you from making a blank trip is call the nearest store to you and ask them when will they be getting a shipment of the shoe so you will have a big possibility of getting them. Well I wish you luck in finding these shoes. They are pretty good, my brother has a pair.
Reply:Steve And Barry's at Grapvine,Texas. My mom bought some for herself. Good thing they are only ten dollars. But i do't know about a size 1 though! SORRY, i didn't notice you said that!



hair accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment